Adoralbania, the Albanian Adventure, is a travel video compiling all the little awesome moments I had backpacking in the wonderful country of Albania. Located in the South western part of the Balkans, Albania is a country that still have yet to be uncovered by most travelers, hence the reason why I decided to visit Albania in July 2019. From the stunning peaks of the Albanian Alps to the pristine beaches of the Albanian Riviera, let hop on the ride and uncover what the country has to offer!
For this video, I went for the "feel-good" approach with the fun yet familiar fast folk song, a flow that reminds you of a good old road trip with friends, and an imagery of the stunning Albanian landscape that speak for itself that should leave you feeling good and inspired to visit Albania.
From the capital city of Tirana, I went down south exploring the UNESCO towns of Berat and Gjirokaster before arriving in the Albanian Riviera where we explored the stunning coastline of the Ionian Sea and dance around in a circle with locals. From there, we went up north to the Albanian Alps or as it was known, the Accursed Mountain, got stuck there for 3 days due to rain, ended up doing a few hikes in Theth and Valbona before making my way back to Tirana. It was a hell of an adventure and I hope this video was able to capture that.
I hope you will enjoy my Albania travel video and be inspired to visit Albania sometime soon!
Location: Tirana, Berat, Gjirokaster, Himara, Ksamil, Shkodra, Theth, and Valbona
Music: Good to be Alive by John Isaac (Licensed through Artlist.io)
Camera: Sony a6500 - Here is why the Sony a6500 is the best travel camera to get.
Camera Lens: 16 - 70mm F4 Zeiss lens and a few other lenses you can see here.
Looking for a complete itinerary for Albania? Check out:2 Weeks Itinerary For Albania
Further Reading for Albania
Looking for more information for your trip to Albania? Here is a collection of articles about Albania that will help you with your trip planning:
- Albania, a country once isolated, now opened up to travelers to uncover the beauty that has been hidden for a century. Here is a travel guide to help you uncover it: 2 Weeks Itinerary for Albania.
- Tirana is an excellent place to start your journey in Albania. Here’s a complete guide on things to do in Tirana.
- Berat, the city with a thousand windows, and even more cool things to do. Here are: Top 8 Things to Do in Berat.
- Gjirokaster, the stone city of a thousand steps is another excellent UNESCO heritage site waiting for you to explore. Here are: 8 Best Things to Do in Gjirokaster.
- Albanian Riviera, a place you will find hidden beaches pristine coastline, and one of the best places to see the sunset in Albania. Here is a complete 5-days itinerary and travel guide on backpacking the Albanian Riviera.
- "Is this really Albania?" is a question you will ask yourself the moment you step foot into the Albanian Alps. Here is a complete hiking guide on the Theth-Valbona and the Albanian Alps.
- For all articles about Albania, visit Albania Travel Guide page.
- Looking to travel the Balkans, check out all my articles about the region here: The Balkans Travel Guide page.
- You can see all my Eastern Europe related articles on my Eastern Europe Travel Guide page.
- You can also see all my Europe related articles here: Europe Travel Guide page.
- For more of my travel guides like this, visit my Destinations page.