Turbo Taiwan Travel Video
Turbo Taiwan is a travel video that encapsulate my electric experience backpacking through the vibrant and fun cities of Taiwan for 2 weeks. For this video, I tried to emulate the 80s cyberpunk-style cool purplish colors and overly-exposed lights to create a sort of dream-effect as if you are cruising on an old DMC DeLorean through the night streets of Taiwan.
Of course, a lot of the video take places in nature which makes that concept a little harder to apply and so I decided to break the video into 2 parts, one in a city and one for all the beautiful landscapes and mountains in Taiwan. The result is this video, Turbo Taiwan, and with the entrancing music, you should be able to feel the energy of Taiwan and see where it is coming from.
From the hypermodern city of Taipei to the natural beauty of Sun Moon Lake, let's take a ride through Taiwan with Turbo Taiwan travel video. I hope you enjoy the video as much as I do making them.
Location: Taipei, Hualien, Taroko Gorge, Kenting, Alishan, and Sun Moon Lake
Music: Machine Heart by Icarus (Licensed through Artlist.io)
Camera: Sony a6500 - Here is why the Sony a6500 is the best travel camera to get.
Camera Lens: 16 - 70mm F4 Zeiss lens and a few other lenses you can see here.
Looking for a complete itinerary for Taiwan? Check out: 2 Weeks Backpacking Itinerary to Taiwan
Further Reading for Taiwan
Looking for more information for your trip to Taiwan? Here is a collection of articles about Taiwan that you might find useful:
- Looking for a complete travel guide to Taiwan? Check out: 2 Weeks Backpacking Itinerary for Taiwan.
- In order to engage all your senses in Taipei, the hypermodern capital of Taiwan, be sure to check out: The Ultimate Backpacking Guide To Taipei
- Looking to visit Taroko Gorge, one of the most pristine travel destinations in Taiwan? Check out: The Ultimate Backpacking Guide For Taroko Gorge
- Getting border of mountains and cities? How about you take a break at the beach-side town of Kenting? 9 Best Things to Do in Kenting
- If Taroko is known of its gorges and rivers, Alishan is known for its forest and gigantic trees as old as Christendom. Here’s a complete guide to Alisha: The Ultimate Backpacking Guide To Alishan
- Spend a day biking around the stunning Sun Moon Lake with The Ultimate Backpacking Guide To Sun Moon Lake
- Taiwan is known for its unmatched deliciousness of its street food. Here are Top 12 Street Food To Try In Taiwan
- Wondering where to go after Taiwan? How about you continue on to Japan and after, visit China?
- For all articles about Taiwan, visit Taiwan Travel Guide page.
- Looking to travel to East Asia? Check out all my articles about East Asia here: East Asia Travel Guide page.
- You can see all my Asia related articles here: Asia Travel Guide page.
- For more of my travel guides like this, visit my Destinations page.